Yesterday I moved into my new condo! Its wonderful! Mom and I made it to Chiang Mai 6 days ago, and I looked at at least 18 different condos and apartments before I found the right one. Its so fantastic to have my own place. I love it. Its on the 13th floor, (but 13 is unlucky so its called 12A instead) with a huge balcony that looks out over the city and the jungle covered mountains...
Its a studio room so its itty bitty, but it was just completely remodled and I LOVE it!!!! We spent the afternoon shopping for basics, like shampoo and bath towels and salt and pepper... i just mopped for the first time, it was grand. it only took about 3 minutes to do the whole place cos its just that tiny...
School starts this morning, and I have to go get ready....
~More later~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congratulations! Who would have thought that little Leah would have her first apartment in Thailand! You must have had fun shopping with your mom. Reminds me of shopping with Chantel when she moved to Santa Barbara. Do you have a gas stove for cooking or is it electric? What are you doing for furniture? Love,
Aunty M
Post a Comment