I'm really excited to be getting back home.....but i'm going to miss Chiang Mai.
At 7 am tomrrow I fly to Bangkok, then to Hong Kong, then to Los Angeles, then to Seattle to spend the night in a hotel before being picked up the next morning by Shelby . Its going to be a really really long day...I'm so excited tho!
Yey America!
I spent all of this morning in the market buying wonderful silk to take home...I can hardly wait to use it :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm glad you're excited about going home and not sad. I know your family is very happy anticipating your return. I am so proud of you! Just think of what you've accomplished already and how you've pursued your dreams. You are an example to all of us! Thank you so much for keeping us in the loop. It's been a lot of fun reading about your adventures. Are you going to keep blogging when you get home? I love you. Aunty M xo
Post a Comment